Monday, July 28, 2008

Tag

Well i have been tagged twice so here goes.
These are the rules and yes i am not following them because i only know a few people that do this blog stuff and they have all been tagged I'm sure more than once.
These are the rules:

1) Link to the person who tagged you.

2) Post the rules on your blog.

3) Write 6 random things about yourself.

4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.

5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.

6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.


Here are my 6 random thing:

I absolutely love to go on hikes, or nature walks. I love being in the woods and listening to the sounds of the great outdoors. I haven't gone a a walk or hike in sometime. Think I'll suggest that to my hubby for this weekend!

I love to reorganize the things in my cabinets every so often. I also like to do the same with my furniture.

This is somewhat along the same lines as my last thing, I love to De-clutter my house from top to bottom and get ride of stuff that I don't use or have never used.
Its crazy but it makes me feel so good when I have gotten ride of the stuff!

I love to bake and be creative when doing it. I like recipes that have a lot of step. like angle food cake, you have to sift it like 10 times! I love it!

I love to read. I cant just read a few minutes here and there I have to sit for a couple of hours and just read with out interruption.

I LOVE ICE CREAM!!!! I could eat it everyday.... oh wait I do! Well almost everyday. Its my weakness and with chocolate on top oh yeah baby! My mouth is watering!HAHA

1 comment:

Renee said...

So Funny! Thanks for doing this! I love to eat everything that you cook. Too bad I can't hire people out to do all my cooking. You'd be at the top of the list. We need to get together and walk the lake norman sate park trails. I love to take pictures of the kids out there. I feel really good too when I get rid of stuff. Problem is I keep the dumbest things! Like all the do not remove tags that I always tear of imediately! I think I have them stored in a zip lock bag somewhere. You never know when someone might want to see them (Ha ha )